- Duration tour: 3 hrs
- Times: Recommended start time_9:00am
- Meeting point: Concierge desk of your hotel or your address.
- Price is not per person -
- Private tour with a licensed tour guide -
Florentine leatherworkers, goldsmiths, shoe manufacturers and wool weavers produced handmade goods for generations of aristocrats beyond Ponte Vecchio, the oldest medieval bridge in town. In this less touristy area lots of small workshops are nestled on tiny side streets: walk by some of these craftsmen at work and observe their meticulous practices and traditional tools. Along the walk will develop a deeper understanding of the importance of preserving these rare (and dying) exceptional manual skills and the art of restoration.
Don’t miss the best goldsmiths, leather experts, mosaic makers, and antique dealers of the Oltrarno together with a local expert guide!
* Tour can be customized according to customer special interest or wish list: paper products, linens, desk accessories, jewelry, handbags, buttons and trims, fabrics, curtain tassels, ceramics, mosaics, perfumes, art supplies from the Renaissance and hand-made puppets.
- Private Guided Tour (3hrs) with a Private Licensed Tour Guide.
- Three workshops opened and available the day of the tour.
- Lunch, Gratuities and Entrance fees.
Fill out the form below to contact us to receive the final price and info
Copyright ©2013-2018 Limousine Service in Italy, All Rights Reserved.