- Duration tour: 3 hrs
- Times: Recommended start time_9:00am
- Meeting point: Concierge desk of your hotel or your address.
- Price is not per person -
- Private tour with a licensed tour guide -
LSI charges Euro 19,00 per person, non included on cost of tour, to purchase the admission tickets of the Accademia. You can ask our office to buy the tickets in advance. Tickets are non-refoundable.
Whoever visits Florence cannot ever be deluded this thanks to its cultural and artistic inheritance almost unique in Europe and in the world, which has its base in the middle age and its maximum glory in the Renaissance.
Florence is a city situated on the plain of the Arno, but wedged between the hills that made it famous, surrounded by towns, villages, and landscapes suspended between medieval atmospheres and the splendors of the Renaissance.
The Florence walking tour usually starts at 9am right at the hotel lobby or at any other address mentioned by you on the confirmation form.
You will meet your local guide who will go off with you on a 3/h walking tour in Florence in order to help you skipping lines and give you all the historical information regarding the beautiful highlights of Florence like the David, the Duomo, the Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria.
- Private Guided Tour (3hrs) with a Private Licensed Tour Guide.
- Lunch, Gratuities and Entrance fees.
- All rates are payable in Euro cash at the end of the tour to the Tour Guide.
- To enter the Duomo of Florence and any other worship place you must cover up your shoulders and your knees.
- You are required to purchase tickets for: Accademia Gallery on line to avoid long queues.
Fill out the form below to contact us to receive the final price and info
Copyright ©2013-2018 Limousine Service in Italy, All Rights Reserved.