- Duration tour: 12 hrs
- Times: Recommended start time_7:00am
- Meeting point: Concierge desk of your hotel or your address.
- Price is not per person -
Add an extra rate of Euros 180,00 if you like to have a Florence Private Guided Tour (3hrs) with a Private Licensed Tour guide. Admission fees (Accademia Gallery) not included. Use the link at the base of this page to purchase the tickets on line.
Florence is a city of art, mother of many famous artist such Michelangelo “The David”, Brunelleschi “Duomo”, Botticelli, Donatello and Giotto. Whoever visits Florence cannot ever be deluded this thanks to its cultural and artistic inheritance almost unique in Europe and in the world, which has its base in the middle age and its maximum glory in the Renaissance.
Florence is a city situated on the plain of the Arno, but wedged between the hills that made it famous, surrounded by towns, villages, and landscapes suspended between medieval atmospheres and the splendors of the Renaissance.
The Florence tour usually starts at 07:00 am. The driver will meet you right at the hotel lobby or at any other address mentioned by you on the confirmation form.The drive will be about 3/h north of Rome.
Once arrived you will either meet an official local guide who will go off with you on a 3hrs walking tour in order to give you all the historical information regarding the beautiful highlights like the David, the Duomo, the Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria etc
If you did not book a guide you will have that time to visit the city on your own using all the info and instructions given to you by your driver.
Return time to Rome is schedule at 7:00pm, hoping you enjoyed the day you've spent with us.
- Luxury Mercedes vehicle.
- Professional English-speaking driver.
- VAT Taxes, Fuel, Parking Fees, Express Tolls.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Lunch, Gratuities and Entrance fees.
- To enter the Duomo of Florence and any other worship place you must cover up your shoulders and your knees.
- You are required to purchase tickets for: Accademia Gallery on line to avoid long queues. Remember to get the reservation printed out and take it with you.
Accademia Gallery tickets: 15 Euros
Fill out the form below to contact us to receive the final price and info
Copyright ©2013-2018 Limousine Service in Italy, All Rights Reserved.