- Duration tour: 9 hrs
- Times: 08:00am
- Meeting point: Under the ship
- Price is not per person -
- Private tour with an English speaking driver -
Lucca is a beautiful and historic city in Tuscany that makes a convenient and very worthwhile day trip from nearby Florence or Pisa. Its elegant Old Town is still enclosed by its city walls, which have been turned into a park ideal for walking and biking, and inside are some of the finest examples of the "Pisan Romanesque" style anywhere.
There's a lot more to the city of Pisa than its famous Leaning Tower, the astonishingly crooked campanile of Pisa Cathedral. Aside from its engineering difficulties, the tower is a magnificent example of Romanesque architecture, composed of band after band of harmonious blind arcading. Pisa is located about 50 miles west of Florence on Italy's west coast.
The day trip to Lucca & Pisa usually starts at 08:00 am. The driver will be right under the ship holding a sign with your last name on it.
The first stop will be Lucca the drive is about 45 minutes. You will have time to visit the city on your own using all the info and instructions given to you by your driver. From Lucca you will drive for about 30 minutes in order to reach Pisa and visit the leaning tower.
Your driver will constantly monitor time in order to have you back the ship by 5:00 pm at the latest.
- Luxury Mercedes vehicle.
- Professional English-speaking driver.
- VAT Taxes, Fuel, Parking Fees, Express Tolls.
- Lunch, Gratuities and Entrance fees.
- To enter the Cathedral of Pisa and any other worship place you must cover up your shoulders and your knees.
- You are required to purchase tickets for: Leaning Tower on line to avoid long queues. Remember to get the reservation printed out and take it with you
Fill out the form below to contact us to receive the final price and info
Copyright ©2013-2018 Limousine Service in Italy, All Rights Reserved.