- Duration tour: 9 hrs
- Times: 08:00 am
- Meeting point: Under the ship.
- Price is not per person -
Add an extra rate of Euros 110,00 if you like to have a POMPEI Guided Tour with a Private Licensed Tour guide. Admission fees not included.
The most famous archaeological site in the world is not hard to name. If there has ever been a site as well preserved, as evocative, as memorable as that of Pompeii, the luxurious resort for the Roman Empire, buried under the ash and lava erupted by Mount Vesuvius on August 24, 79 AD.
First stop will be Pompei. You will either meet an official local guide who will go off with you on a 2/h walking tour inside the archeological area or if you did not book a guide you will have that time to visit the city on your own using all the info and instructions given to you by your driver.
You will continue the drive south on the beautiful cliff road called Amalfi Coast and reach in about 1,5/h Positano, a real vertical town located between the blue waters of the Mediterranean and the beautiful green slopes of the Monti Lattari, where you can go around this charming summer village and have lunch in a local reataurant..
The day trip usually starts at 08:00 am. The driver will be right under the ship, holding a sign with your last name on it, you will meet him as soon as you come out.
Your driver will constantly monitor time in order to have you back to the ship by 05:00 pm at the latest.
- Luxury Mercedes vehicle.
- Professional English-speaking driver.
- VAT Taxes, Fuel, Parking Fees, Express Tolls.
- Lunch, Gratuities and Entrance fees.
- For all those who had already visited Pompeii, they may choose, at the same rate, to visit the ruins of Herculaneum.
- It is suggested, in order to better appreciate the tour, to ask for a Private Licensed Tour Guide in Pompeii.
- You can buy tickets on site at a cost of 11 Euro.
Fill out the form below to contact us to receive the final price and info
Copyright ©2013-2018 Limousine Service in Italy, All Rights Reserved.