- Duration tour: 9 hrs
- Times: 08:00 am
- Meeting point: under the ship
- Price is not per person -
- Private tour with an English speaking driver -
The Romans founded on a more remote Etruscan settlement the ancient city of Siena. The town is situated in Tuscany and prospers today from a combination of finance and tourism, thanks to its beautiful artistic heritage.
San Gimignano (Chianti hills) rises on a hill dominating the Elsa Valley with its towers. Once the seat of a small Etruscan village of the Hellenistic period (200-300 BC) it began its life as a town in the 10th century taking its name from the Holy Bishop of Modena, St. Gimignano, who is said to have saved the village from the barbarian hordes.
The day trip to Siena & San Gimignano usually starts at 08:00 am. The driver will meet you right under the ship, holding a sign with your last name on it.
The colorful scenery of the hills will keep you company throughout the drive. First stop will be Siena you will have 2/h on your own to visit some of the most important places like Piazza del Campo where twice a year (July 2nd and August 16th ) takes place since the year 1701. Also to visit Piazza Duomo, the Palazzo Pubblico and the Torre del Mangia.
Your driver will constantly monitor time in order to have you back to the ship by 05:00 pm at the latest.
- Luxury Mercedes vehicle.
- Professional English-speaking driver.
- VAT Taxes, Fuel, Parking Fees, Express Tolls.
- Lunch, Gratuities and Entrance fees.
- To enter any worship place you must cover up your shoulders and your knees.
- The tour includes a visit to a local winery with fully-staffed tasting rooms and vineyard tour. There is a small charge for the wine tasting that depends on the number and the variety of wines tasted. You can decide to have a small lunch on the winery.
- Contact our office if you like to have a reservation for the Wine Tasting & Lunch in a local winery. The price is Euro 35,00 P.P. to be confirmed.
Fill out the form below to contact us to receive the final price and info
Copyright ©2013-2018 Limousine Service in Italy, All Rights Reserved.