- Duration tour: 8 hrs
- Times: Recommended start time_9:00am
- Meeting point: Concierge desk of your hotel or your address.
- Price is not per person -
The Romans founded on a more remote Etruscan settlement the ancient city of Siena. The town is situated in Tuscany and prospers today from a combination of finance and tourism, thanks to its beautiful artistic heritage.
San Gimignano rises on a hill, dominating the Elsa Valley with its medieval towers, churches and monasteries.
The drive will be about 1/h south of Florence. The colorful scenery of the hills will keep you company throughout the drive.
In Siena you will have 2/h on your own to visit some of the most important sites like Piazza del Campo where twice a year ”the Palio” takes place, where the different 17 Contrade (districts) celebrate the miraculous apparition of the Virgin Mary, Palazzo Pubblico, the Duomo.
From Siena after a 30 minutes ride you will reach a family owned winery situated right in the heart of the Tuscany’s hills between cypress trees, vineyards and olive groves.
The day trip usually starts at 09:00 am. The driver will meet you right at the hotel lobby or at any other address mentioned by you on the confirmation form.
Return time to Florence is schedule at 5:00 pm, hoping you enjoyed the day you've spent with us.
- Luxury Mercedes vehicle.
- Professional English-speaking driver.
- VAT Taxes, Fuel, Parking Fees, Express Tolls.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Lunch, Gratuities and Entrance fees.
- To enter any other worship place you must cover up your shoulders and your knees.
- The tour includes a visit to a local winery with fully-staffed tasting rooms and vineyard tour. There is a small charge for the wine tasting that depends on the number and the variety of wines tasted. You can decide to have a small lunch on the winery.
- Contact our office if you like to have a reservation for the Wine Tasting & Lunch in a local winery. The price is Euro 25 P.P. or 35,00 P.P. to be confirmed.
Fill out the form below to contact us to receive the final price and info
Copyright ©2013-2018 Limousine Service in Italy, All Rights Reserved.