- Duration tour: 3 hrs
- Times: 7:45am.
- Meeting point: Entrance of the Uffizi Gallery.
- Price is not per person -
- Private tour with a licensed tour guide -
LSI charges Euro 19,00 per person, non included on cost of tour, to purchase the admission tickets of the Uffizi. You can ask our office to buy the tickets in advance. Tickets are non-refoundable.
Don’t miss the most impressive artworks with the help of a fun and intriguing expert guide who will unveil all the stories hidden behind them.
The Gallery was initially built by the architect Giorgio Vasari in the middle of the 16th Century to hold offices (Uffizi in Italian) for the Florentine Lordship, later on transformed into one of the oldest museums in Europe. One of the most featured artists at the museums is Sandro Botticelli, with his worldwide famous works ’Primavera’ and the ‘Birth of Venus’ that show Beauty in its highest form.
The VIP Uffizi Tour includes skip the line reservation service to avoid the long lines to access the museum
You will meet your Private Tour Guide just outside the Museums for the Uffizi early morning walking tour.
You are required to be at the entrance of the Uffizi Museum not later than 07:45 am.
EARLY MORNING ACCESS AT 8:00AM
- Guided Tour (3hrs) with a Private Licensed Tour Guide.
- Lunch, Gratuities (not mandatory) and Entrance fees.
- Earphones are mandatory for groups (more than six)
- To enter the Duomo of Florence and any other worship place you must cover up your shoulders and your knees.
- You are required to purchase tickets for: Uffizi Gallery on line to avoid long queues.
Fill out the form below to contact us to receive the final price and info
Copyright ©2013-2018 Limousine Service in Italy, All Rights Reserved.